A qualified, competent real estate agent will help you navigate the myriad of decisions that arise when buying and selling a home. Baja Sun Real Estate provides value to the homeowner in many ways:
- Pays for all marketing and advertising costs.
- Adds experience and expertise in all aspects of the sales process including marketing, negotiations, and completes successful closings.
- Handles all showings.
- Brings a network of known, trusted real estate professionals. If we don't have the answer, one of our experienced and qualified team of attorneys, accountants, or Notario Pubilos will.
- Always have your interests in mind so you always have someone on your side.
- Can handle and advise on all price and contract negotiations.
- Provides you with all the possible options and opportunities without holding back.
- Gives an unbiased, realistic view of your home and your options. Unlike buyers and sellers, an agent has no emotional attachment to property.
- Has the knowledge to help you ask the right questions, which is especially inportant in a foreign country.
- Being a third party, potential buyers are more likely to tell your agent the truth about your home, even if it is unflattering. This objective viewpoint will help you make the necessary changes to get your home sold.
Why List Your Property with Baja Sun Real Estate?
We intend to sell your home for the maximum price possible in today's market, in the minimum amount of time.
To a certain extent, achieving that goal is a numbers game. We need to create a richly detailed listing for your home, and then we need to put it in front of as many potential San Felipe buyers as we can.
Today’s reality is that Buyers look for real estate online.
The number of buyers who use the internet to find their next home is increasing daily. The traffic to online real estate marketplaces is sky rocketing. And we have been able to successfully establish ourselves online so that we are able to tap in to this steady stream of real estate shoppers.
Did you know that, as of 2009, nine out of every ten home buyers used the web to find their new home? Every year, the percentage is predicted to increase even further.
We have the network.
The web is now by far the most important advertising medium for real estate, and that’s becoming truer every day. Fortunately, we’ve managed to stay ahead of this trend, and have been continuously working to increase our web presence so that we can push listings to more places very quickly, putting properties in front of online buyers very effectively.
We subscribe to Point2 Agent, a web service that connects real estate professionals with one another and with the most important real estate advertisers on the web. This service allows us to advertise your listing on our websites and on some of the busiest real estate marketplaces on the internet.
Thanks to this listing service, and to our numerous contacts, you will see that we belong to a powerful online network that can make a substantial difference in the exposure your property receives.
We have the search advantage
Neighborhoods– instead of creating listings according to awkward ‘selling areas,’ each of our listings is categorized by its familiar neighborhood name. Why is this important? Simple – buyers don’t type “Area 7B, Houston, Texas” into search engines like Google. Instead, it is estimated that over 60% of all real estate searches have a neighborhood element such as “homes for sale in Kingwood, Houston.” Because we will categorize your listing accordingly, it will have a better chance of being found via these crucial searches.
Multiple Search Platforms– not only will we help your listing attract attention via “natural search” in search engines like Google and Yahoo!, we will also place your listing in real estate-specific search sites such as Point2 Homes. We also utilize our public facebook page and the San felipe specific groups to bring exposure to our listings.
Better Information– because we try to add as many high-quality photographs and as much detailed information to your property listing as possible, it will have a significantly better chance of attracting more buyers. In fact, 86% of homebuyers value pictures as the most important.
We build better listings.
Better listings. What’s the big deal? Well, it’s simple – many independent studies show that better listings with more photos attract more visitors, they keep buyers looking at your home longer, and they generate more quality buyer leads.
More photos. We understand the power of quality photographs, and will include as many photos as possible to help attract attention to your listing.
More information. Buyers want information. That’s only natural – they’re trying to make an informed decision about a major purchase. So instead of withholding information about your property, we deliver as much information as possible. Not only does this make your listing easier to find online, it helps ensure that inquiries about your property are serious ones . . . it can also attract more attention from the buyers.
More power and personality. Our listings always include Google mapping, virtual tours, and many other features to showcase your property at the highest level.
Darryl & Michelle, Baja Sun Real Estate